Tuesday 19 January 2010

General Feedback.

Lauren Ashley Bigmac:
"I thought it was really good, though i did think that the singer needed to be more angry."

Nicky Sahota:
"Awesome shots, they're are sick and match the track really well. I'd rather the drummer have kept his t-shirt on though."

Tony Tuner:
"I think you should try playing with the sync on the intrumental shots a bit more.. Other than that i think it's amazing."

Kimberley Johnston:
"The commencing clip of the band (taken from a vertical angle) is really good, looks authentic: as if the clip was recorded at a gig. All the clips of Jamie on fast foward are really interesting to watch, it gives the impression of the permenancy of his troubles. I really like the shot of the mosh pit in the background as Jamie is singing to the camera. I also like the fire - even if it is a bit minimalistic - you can still distinguish what it is intended to represent, i'm assuming that it symbolizes hell - refering to the lyrics as well. However, i think the mosh pit should have been more compact - although i know that's not your fault."

Peter Bennett:
"Leaving the timing to one side, I think the video was great - lots of energy and raw power. Perhaps you could explore some narrative shots in a follow up."

Billie Cameron:
"I really like this music video. I think that the beginning works extremely well as it helps to build up the foundations of the video. By this I mean that it sets the scene and the tone of the video and builds up anticipation. I think that the narrative also works really well, and the way the song flits between the performance and narrative is very effective. I would say that the ending sequence is the best part because it’s effective and fits the theme well; especially the part where the lead singer screams in line with the music and it’s been slowed down."

No comments:

Post a Comment